Tony Bennett - Just Say I Love Her

TONY BENNETT – 60 EARLY HITS http://bit.ly/TonyBennett-60EarlyHits Anthony Dominick "Tony" Benedetto (born August 3, 1926), stage name Tony Bennett, is an American singer of traditional...

Dicitencello vuie "Just Say I Love Her"

"Just Say I Love Her" ("Just Say I Love Him" when recorded by a female singer) is a popular song, adapted from the Neapolitan song "Dicitencello vuie." The original music was written by Neapolitan...

Just Say I Love Him (Nina Simone)

Just Say I Love Her" ("Just Say I Love Him" when recorded by a female singer) is a popular song, adapted from the Neapolitan song "Dicitencello vuie." The original music was written by Neapolitan...

Vic Damone – Love Light

Vic Damone (born Vito Rocco Farinola, June 12, 1928) is an American singer and entertainer. The following songs recorded by Damone made the Billboard charts: "An Affair to Remember" (#16)...

Vic Damone – I Have But One Heart

Vic Damone (born Vito Rocco Farinola, June 12, 1928) is an American singer and entertainer. The following songs recorded by Damone made the Billboard charts: "An Affair to Remember" (#16)...

Vic Damone – I Have But One Heart

Vic Damone – My Bolero

Vic Damone – The Sparrow Sings

Vic Damone – Why Was I Born

Vic Damone - Do i love you

From my own cd and vinyl collection* Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for fair use for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting,...