2002 US Snowboard Open Championships

A classic in snowboarding competition. The 2002 Burton US Open Snowboarding Championships was the 20th edition of the contest and the first we covered for RadXSports. The US team had just swept...

BEING: Kelly Clark | X Games Aspen

The first-ever Olympic halfpipe gold medalist, and 14-time X Games medalist, Kelly Clark, takes a look back at her humble beginnings and reflects on how she got into competitive snowboarding...

Clark wins superpipe title

2002 Olympic gold medalist Kelly Clark won the women's Chevy U.S. Snowboarding Grand Prix superpipe title in Tamarack, Idaho. Clark rode with frontside air, backside 5, frontside 5, backside...

Highlighter: Kelly Clark

We got the chance to sit down with four-time Olympian and HCSC Signature Session™ pro Kelly Clark on a sunny Oregon afternoon. Kelly gives us some insight into her beginnings as a snowboarder,...

Kelly Clark: Snowboards and Calling

What if following your passion leads to worldly success, to weatlh, fame, and power? What does service look like from here? Can you balance the pressures of success while seeking to make disciples?...

Kelly Clark -My Life

Pro Snowboarder Kelly Clark talks about her life... I grew up in a small mountain town in southern Vermont, where as a child, every free moment was spent on the mountain. I started skiing...