Vic Damone - Tonight (1965)

Vic Damone sings "Tonight" From musical "West Side Story" The Andy Williams Show (January 11, 1965) トゥナイト ヴィック・ダモン ミュージカル"ウエストサイド物語"よ...

VIC DAMONE at Hollywood Palace 1966

Vic Damone singing 'I'm in love with love' and 'I cried for you' at Hollywood Palace hosted by Liz Montgomery in 1966. I have also uploaded Vic Damone singing 'Bewitched' both as a solo and...

Damone, "Tonight"

Track 11 from their album "Out Here All Night" (2006). Composed by Dustin Hengst, Noelle Leblanc, Mike Vazquez, and Mike Woods.

VIC DAMONE - YESTERDAY

"Yesterday" is a song originally recorded by the Beatles for their 1965 album Help!. Although credited to "Lennon--McCartney", the song was written solely by Paul McCartney. It remains popular...

VIC DAMONE - GIGI

A 1958 musical film directed by Vincente Minnelli. The screenplay by Alan Jay Lerner is based on the 1944 novella of the same name by Colette. The film features songs with lyrics by Lerner;...

Vic Damone Sings Romantic Favorites

This Video is of Vic Damone because I saw the Album cover to songs that weren't there. "Thisboy91554." was using it to represent Vic Damone and NOT the songs. That is fine with Me and the...

"Little Girl" Vic Damone

In 1962 Vic Damone starred in a summer replacement television show called The Lively Ones. He recorded an album featuring songs from the show on the Capitol label arranged and conducted by...